Week 3 of Band Camp
We are down to our last week of band camp and things are going very well. There are several things going on, so please read over the following announcements very carefully.
1) If you missed band pictures, we will have a make up day once school starts or you can contact Mr. Braden (photographer) directly. I have attached his information along with an order form for pictures.
2) We will have marching shoe fittings for students who need them on Mondaystarting at 9:00am. You can pay by cash or credit card. NO CHECKS. The cost will be $37. Bring the payment on Monday. John Flood (shoe vendor) will take the payments not the band directors.
3) Prep days happen on Tuesday for ALL band students. Freshman students go at your scheduled time Tuesday morning from 9- 11:30. All other band members go Tuesday afternoon from 1:30- 4:00. There will be no rehearsal Tuesdayafternoon.
4) We have our first band booster meeting Tuesday evening at 7:00pm in the band hall. Parents please come if at all possible we have very important information to share with you.
5) We will have our marching show debut on Friday at 7:00pm at Farris stadium. It is free and open to the public. Please come and bring your friends, neighbors, cousins, co-workers, strangers, whoever. We are going to have a great time.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. Let’s have a great week. Go Rams!
Director of Bands
John Marshall High School