Silent Auction Items Due by 10AM on Tuesday May 22
Just a reminder about the silent auction we do every year at our spring concert. (we auction off gift baskets that the students donate to.) Each section has a differently themed basket and they are as follows.
1. Flutes: Spa Basket (Examples: bath bombs, bubble bath, lotions, bath salts, pretty soaps, lotion, etc…)
2. Saxaphones: Pet Basket (Examples: pet toys, pet shampoo, pet bandanna/bows, dog bones, etc…)
3. Trumpets: Movie Night Basket (Examples: Microwave popcorn, movie tickets, movie candy, sodas, etc…)
4. Low Brass: Auto Basket (Examples: Armor all wipes, window cleaner, auto air freshener, car wax, sponge, etc…)
5. Front Ensemble-Backyard BBQ Basket (Examples: Seasoning, spatulas, bbq sauce, oven mitt, apron, bbq brush, bbq tools, etc…)
6. Drumline-Golf Basket (Examples: Golf balls, tees, score caddy, golf themed things like coffee mug, golf towel, etc…)
7. Mellaphones – Tea theme basket (Examples: Different types of teas, sugar, tea mugs, thermos, tea baskets, etc..)
8. Clarinets – gift card basket (examples: $5-$10 gift cards to all any and everywhere)
9. Colorguard – chocolate lovers basket (Examples: anything chocolate!)
Please turn in items for the baskets to the band office and the band directors will collect them.
Director of Bands
John Marshall High School